International Trade Council
Convora Technologies was announced as a Frontrunner Award in the category of Electronics on the 14th October 2021, at the International Trade Council's Annual Go Global Awards Ceremony.
Out of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. Our company was awarded as Frontrunner in Electronics Category on Go Global Awards 2021 event organized by International Trade Council.
We are Product Design Service Company providing Hardware, PCB, Embedded programming and Mechanical design service to various companies & we are interested in exploring business opportunities with your company by sharing resource onsite for required location throughout India.
We are providing dedicated Blended Onsite / Offsite PCB Engineering services that deliver significant cost savings, efficiency, and around-the-clock up-time to our customers. We have well equipped Engineering centre in India. we have exceptional approach, highly skilled technical teams and efficient project execution capabilities have contributed to our reputation as reputed End-to-End service from design to fabrication with a affordable cost, Our moto is to always meet our customer’s expectations and requirements.
Key Service areas are:
- Hardware Design Engineering
- Software/Embedded Engineering
- PCB Design Engineering
- Mechanical Design Engineering
Fabrication of Mechanical and PCB with our fabrication vendors from different counties like Japan and China, we do also have Indian fabricators to support based on our client needs.
We are having major customers from Australia,USA,UK,France & India.
This years awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
• Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
• Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
• Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
• Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia.
• Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
• Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
• James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
• Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
• Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
• Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
• Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest.
• Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia.
• Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for South East Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore.
• Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
• Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC.
Receiving the award, Praveenkumar, Founder & CTO of Convora Technologies, stated “We feel privileged to Go Global Awards 2021 organisers for considering us to collect this award. This is just an amazing moment and one of the most important and first scenes of our journey. I am very thankful to all”.
“Winning an Award is no small feat. We received a total of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing,” said Kristal Parcon, head of the Awards Committee.
“We are humbled by organizations such as Convora Technologies who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.”
About the Awards
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that drive the global economy through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, exporters, technology firms, international service providers, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honoured by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of senior executives from across the globe to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships, and build on their existing knowledge and connections